View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 11:21 PM   #502
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
The top of the 9th was so much fun it made the bottom of the 9th an irritating formality. I was glad that Lee could sit in the dugout and be sure of his W without having to go back out there. He deserves that run support for sure.

Oh and by the way... f^&k the cocky faced Nick Swisher. f^^k robinson cano. F all those arrogant f%^ks.
If I could give you 10 positive reps for those last 4 sentences I would. I HATE the BS where they expect all of the calls to go their way. They basically have 6 or 7 Ian Kinsler's in that way. One for us is hard to handle from me - how do their fans stomach it? Oh yeah, they are all big fat used douche bottles as well.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 10-18-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote