View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 06:28 PM   #61
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

I remember my 1-2-3 preference was Martin, Iggy, then Butler. Not even because I disliked Butler, but that former two had been talked about so much I had pretty much dismissed Butler as even being an option anymore. I remember debating back and forth why Martin would be a better fit than Iggy, and then conceding that if we got either I'd be happy, and never did Butler get a lot of serious discussion. He got some, of course, this is a message board, but I'm pretty sure most people had our sights on the former two, not Caron.

It was all about Haywood, though. They weren't going to do the deal without him, meaning that they may have preferred Iggy or Martin over Butler, but they preferred Butler+Haywood over all of them.

Last edited by tcat075; 10-27-2010 at 06:29 PM.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote