View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 04:47 PM   #17
FiZth

FiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of light

Am I the only one who thinks this starting lineup Kidd, Iggy, Marion, Nowitzki, Chandler might not work so well in playoffs? There will be a lot of zone defence played against us. As we know there's good chance Terry's shot will not be there and Barea is quite useless against zone. With Iggy and Marion, its quite hard to creat good ISO's for Dirk. Also with 3-2 or 2-3 zone defense we have to send Iggy and Marion to attack from wings. But when they will miss it, then it can leave Nowitzki and Kidd quite offten against PG+SG or maybe even with 3-2 PG+SG+SF vs them on fast break. And its quite awful when they try to defend fast breaks together.

With Butler + Roddy I would say no to this trade, but with only Butler... I would think about it. Because Kidd, Roddy, Iggy, Nowitzki, Chandler is quite nicely balanced starting lineup.

I don't know how high is Roddy's trading value but 3 way deal Roddy+Marion+Stevenson+one France guy+pick+cash for Iggy+Nocioni is nice dream.

Kidd
Iggy
Butler
Nowitzki
Chandler

Last edited by FiZth; 10-29-2010 at 04:59 PM.
FiZth is offline   Reply With Quote