View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 02:12 AM   #1127
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

I absolutely loved the "Let's go Rangers" chants just moments after the game had ended. Rangers fans > Cowboys fans and it's not even close. I am thrilled to have been able to attend a World Series game. Who knows when I may get the chance again. Despite the loss, the $ I spent to attend the final home game of the season was more than worth it. I went to about 20 games this year. And what sucks is that my regular season record was really good. Something like 12-4. But we lost all three playoff games I attended.

Thank you Rangers for making the last seven months a hell of a lot of fun. I'll see you in April. I will no doubt be renewing my season mini plan that I had this year.