View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 08:15 AM   #1129
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavspwnage View Post
I absolutely loved the "Let's go Rangers" chants just moments after the game had ended. Rangers fans > Cowboys fans and it's not even close. I am thrilled to have been able to attend a World Series game. Who knows when I may get the chance again. Despite the loss, the $ I spent to attend the final home game of the season was more than worth it. I went to about 20 games this year. And what sucks is that my regular season record was really good. Something like 12-4. But we lost all three playoff games I attended.

Thank you Rangers for making the last seven months a hell of a lot of fun. I'll see you in April. I will no doubt be renewing my season mini plan that I had this year.
I was 0-3 for the playoffs as well.

The Let's Go Rangers chant after the final out was really cool. A few minutes later Chuck thanked the fans for their support a huge cheer went up.

My dad and I hung around for quite a while, and about 30 minutes after it was all over Wash came back onto the field to do an interview and those of us that were there (a few thousand I would guess) had gathered towards their dugout and gave him several ovations. There was also a Wash chant. It was really cool. He had to tip his cap about five times in five minutes before heading back into the clubhouse.

Also, four different Giants took time to leave their celebration to come over and shake his hand and give him a hug before he headed off. That dude is really, really respected amongst the players.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote