View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 09:27 AM   #1138
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Each year for the past 10 years I would watch 30-40 games a year and maybe attend 5-10 games, but normally I would wait for the sports ticker on the bottom of the screen to see the Rangers team stats.

I was very familiar with our lineup due to their potential and simply being a resident of DFW....I knew they had talented hitters but I knew pitching wins games, but these players showed more heart than I have ever witnessed in any other team...Despite the distractions mentioned above, they pulled through and I liked that most of all.

This season started unlike any other with the media buzz and Nolan predicting 92 wins...I believed Nolan and knew this season would be more special than any other rangers season...so I watched alot, more baseball than I have in my entire life and became not just a casual fan anymore, but a real baseball fan for the first time in my life...this team will always hold a special place in my heart regardless of this seasons outcome. I have enjoyed every single last minute of this ride and and cannot wait for future Ranger seasons.

Go Rangers!!!
Mav/Ranger Addict

Last edited by Mav Addict; 11-02-2010 at 09:36 AM. Reason: had showed?...seriously?
Mav Addict is offline   Reply With Quote