View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 09:34 AM   #1141
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Daniels was already asked about Feliz last night. He stated pretty flatly that he'd be the closer next season.
Didn't catch that. I turned the channel just after watching the Giants run out to celebrate. I just couldn't bear watching that unfold at the time. I have it DVR'd and I will eventually get around to watching it but I couldn't last night.

Yeah, I mean obviously it is the safe choice. I guess to me I just look at CJ as a perfect example of how much more valuable you can be as a starter than as a reliever, especially when you have someone that could adequately fill your role (Frankie took his 8th inning role very well). I think Scheppers or Ogando personally could do a very good job at either the 8th inning role with Frankie back at closer or as the closer himself. To me, it is worth it, but I guess I am in the minority here.