View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 04:59 PM   #22
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Demote Wade to DC and Promote JG -- see if he has anything or not.
Let your inside Backers start.
McGee gets the start to find out if he is it, or if you need another project.
Dez and Bryant start -- RW11 gets to be the #3 - with Hurd and Ogle seeing some time.

Choice gets the start with Jones as the backup and MB the 3rd down back.

Backup OL get playing time as deserved.
--------------------------------------

Come draft time -- they should be looking for OL (especially G/C). They should be looking for a legit Middle linebacker (think Ray Lewis) to play with Lee.
They need 2 safeties, IMO. No more Ball/Sensi.

They need a legit bruising Fullback. One with lots of smarts.

They need to know what they have on the DL.

Jerry needs to bring in a detail oriented whip cracker.

IMO, a coach has 3 jobs (really 4). The X's and O's, discipline, and motivator. Wade gets one, and maybe 1 and half of three needed. The 4th thing is PC. Buddy Ryan missed the PC and it always cost him even when he had the others. If the coach is lacking in any of the three -- they get there butt handed to them. This is why I think that Sean Payton and Todd (KC) are fine, but I doubt that JG will get it done. I don't think he can be the discipline.

Norv Turner knows motivation and X's but can't get there as far as SB's go.

I'd rather have Mike Singletary with this team than Norv right now, because I think this team would do the same thing under Norv it is doing under Wade -- under achieving. Just like they are saying in San Dog.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote