View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 03:50 PM   #86
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male29Dan View Post
I really wasn't looking forward to this but I don't guess it's the end of the world unless this stunt actually leads to several wins. Several wins could allow Jerry to be blinded by false hope and actually keep Garrett AND it could force our pick outside of the top-5. I don't want there to be any cock blocking of Cowher or Gruden.
I wouldn't worry about a resurgence under Garrett - the problems with this team run a lot deeper than our head coach.

The Cowboys are so full of give-up right now.

Not to mention that Romo is injured and we still have a brutal schedule ahead of us (@NYG, DET, NO, @IND, PHI, WAS, @ARI, @PHI) - I don't expect any better than a 4-12 record to end the season.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 11-08-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote