View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 04:53 PM   #446
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Okay, boys. Last trade advice question for you. I have decided to roster Charles at the flex and trade away LT. How about LT for Vincent Jackson? WR is my only real hole, and maybe VJax will hit it big for me when he comes back on the 28th. San Diego is desperate for him, right?
I think now is a good time to sell high on LT and buy low on VJax.

Tomlinson has been pretty good this season, but he's likely to see some drop-off in production at his age (the Jets will want to keep him fresh for the playoffs). Even then, he'll still be productive - maybe even enough to make you regret trading him, but doubtful... (is it a PPR league?)

Meanwhile, Jackson is getting glowing reviews in San Diego. He smoked the other WR's in practice and Antonio Gates said he looks extremely motivated to play again. Plus, like you said, Rivers absolutely NEEDS Jackson back on the field, especially since the Bolts are going to have to finish strong to make the playoffs. The only downside is that he won't be able to play the next two weeks.

If you can wait that long, then pull the trigger - I have a feeling that Jackson is going to be a fantasy playoff hero this year...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote