View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 04:36 PM   #5
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Um..."draft a guard" is not a justifiable option. Probably the same with middle LB. And where are the options for QB or DL/OLB? Unless by "tackle" you meant DT as well.

The buzz I am hearing is the kid Luck from Stanford. But if the Cowboys were there, they should probably trade the pick.
Um... "trade the pick" is pretty hard with a spot that high, as you likely already know. It happens, but it is hard to get enough value and most teams don't want to pull a Ditka.

We aren't going to pick a friggin QB and I just listed the options that this team has serious needs at barring injuries.

So shut up and vote with the options I gave you.