View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 04:46 PM   #26
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Some thoughts on safety... Without question, a HUGE need. However...I haven't looked closely at this year's safety crop, but safety in the top ten of the draft always scares me. We don't want to end up with another Michael Huff. That high in the draft, the guy has to be a can't miss prospect. It seems like safety is better suited for the end of the first or top of the second.

Also on safety... I was very disappointed to see that we had to cut Stephen Hodge, the former TCU great, this week. I was holding out huge hope that he could be a LB/S hybrid in the Darren Woodson mode.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote