View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 06:34 PM   #198
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male29Dan View Post
I have another stat for you... How many QBs that have won a Super Bowl have done the same for another team? I have a link for you if you want to check... It is a very similar number to the one Chum mentioned above.

I guess if Tom/Peyton becomes available for a team needing a QB those teams should just immediately look away because there is no chance to win with those guys.
And there's probably a good reason for that. Teams that have a quarterback like Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Peyton Manning, etc. aren't going to put them on the market when they are in the prime of their career. So it's not really a useful hypothetical to bring them up as if they are going to become available.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote