View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 04:22 PM   #2486
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Unfortunately Community is likely getting canceled from what I hear. But I agree it is awesome.

People just don't like good television for some reason. They like singing and dancing exclusively. Oh and repetitious cop shows.
Unless you're talking about american idol and dancing with the stars which I agree with, god forbid Glee's broadway people like Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison dilute the talent pool! *facepalm* Plus they only get hack guests like Neil Patrick Harris, Idina Menzel, Kristen Chenoweth and Gwyneth Paltrow...

The ONLY qualm I have with Glee is the autotuning. For the most part, the main singers are good enough not to need it but they overuse it a ton anyways and its a beating. Besides that, the vocal performances are great, song choices are great and the choreography is broadway worthy. Anyone saying its "kareoke" realizes that basically any broadway play is a "karaoke" right? Look at any performance of Singing in the Rain for instance since the original... everyone (even on broadway) sings and dances and performs songs like "make em laugh" EXACTLY like Donald O'Connor did. They are performing a version of someone ELSE'S song. That's how plays work.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 11-19-2010 at 04:24 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote