View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 09:49 PM   #938
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
NBATV commented on Kevin Love's two 30/20 games within 7 games of each other and said the last time this happened was Uber in 2002.

Oh Dirk...
I havent looked this up so I could be wrong but Im fairly certain dirk didnt have 2 30/20 games. He had a 33/23 game against Boston after the NVE Lafrentz trade but before they got here so we were ridiculously short handed and the next game he had I believe 23 and 21. I remember something about him and patrick ewing and maybe Drob being the only people ever to have consecutive games in which they had at least 20 defensive rebounds.(all of dirks 21 rebounds in the 2nd game were defensive)

edit as it turns out i was right about the next game not being a 30 point game. It was a 26 point game. He did however have ANOTHER 30/20 game shortly thereafter. He actually had 4 20/20 games in less than 2 months that year.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 11-25-2010 at 09:57 PM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote