View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 02:44 PM   #2504
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
In a situation like that I don't think it's out of the question that someone that is clearly a natural leader would come in and people would start following him.

Or am I way off on how long Rick was supposed to be in a coma?
I don't remember how long he was in a coma...I just can't see that many adult men who have managed to survive for HOWEVER long it had been (At least 3 weeks) just bowing out and following some newbie who they had to rescue. I get the feeling that this little caravan has been together for a while now and I don't think they would just turn over the way they do things.

Anyway...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote