View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 03:19 PM   #985
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

When looking back at reading the book, reading the sentence "Here lies Dooby, a free elf" had at least a top 5 effect on me compared to all the other lines. I think it's important and I hope they show it in the 2nd movie.

And it wasn't so much that she was naked, the cgi and everything just seemed awkward and I don't think it would have as much if they weren't naked (and especially if they hadn't enlarged hermiones chest and made harry and her so computery-smooth looking). They just made an otherwise awesome scene kinda strange. It kind of reminded me of some anime scene where it'd be typical for two characters to start making out and raise from the ground spinning in circles and shooting beams of light everywhere. Seemed out of place.

Like I said, I gave a 9.5/10 on the movie. Those were just the couple things I noticed. That, and leaving out Dudley's lines at the beginning.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 11-30-2010 at 03:24 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote