View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 11:50 AM   #16
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I must say, I will be objective but not nearly as nice. To compare this very average show overall to one of the best shows of ALL TIME is beyond silly. Sure, it is an opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I would wager a poll would show just how silly this particular opinion is.

Walking Dead is actually a surprisingly good show in parts. I just finished the 4th episode myself after I got through that horrible, horrible 2nd episode. With that said, it is, in my only somewhat humble opinion, no where even remotely close to the area that would be considered EXTREMELY far away from the terrific show that was Lost. I realize that the thread starter didn't say it was as good as Lost, just that it was the best thing since. But I still wanted to point out that any opinion like this, yeah, not a good argument to make.

That was objective, right?

Last edited by Male30Dan; 12-02-2010 at 12:10 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote