View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 03:43 PM   #195
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Riley has gone on record saying he doesn't want to coach again. He was suppose to be grooming Spolestra because of this. I think part of the reason was "I'm too old for this sh*t" or something like that. For what it's worth.
Riley says a lot of things. I mean seriously, is that all we're going on here? Jerry Jones said he wasn't going to fire Wade Phillips before the season was over. Lebron said numerous times that staying in Cleveland was his "first choice."

It's not like Riley can publicly say (or even hint) that he wants to coach again. To do so would not only be an insult to Spolestra, but would create clusterf*ck of confusion and uncertainty within the organization and the locker room.

Didn't he say the same thing before he fired Stan Van Gundy? I could be wrong, but I seem to remember him saying something to that effect.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote