View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 06:42 PM   #2258
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
I saw them live and I couldn't disagree with you more. Perhaps you got them on a particular terrible day, but I still can't believe it.
Supposedly it had to do with them being extremely limited in sound check due to slipknot. I firmly remember this because I had never really listened to them and a one of my friends that went to the concert had been hyping them nonstop for 2 months before we went to the concert. All 3 guys i was with aside from the giant Lamb of God fan thought they were god awful and they were booed by more than half the people there. Shadows fall was the other opening band though and they were awesome as was slipknot so it was still a great concert.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote