View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 07:48 PM   #48
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axilla View Post
Good sir, this has long been a complaint of mine.

the people who care about the game the most can't afford to be close and the people who are closest are often with clients just trying to be seen and do the "mavericks thing."

i hate going to the AAC for this reason.

not that anyone would claim that Dallas people are generally appearance-oriented or shallow.... never
Like someone said above, I think this is pretty universal. Whose on the front row at Laker games? Actors, celebrities, and NFL or MLB stars or whatever.

Plus, I was listening to Marc Stein on a podcast the other day, and he said he actually thought the crowd had been pretty good for the AAC this year, despite the lack of interest in the Mavs coming into the season (something Cuban admitted in a different interview). I know people here have been complaining about the crowd noises, but Stein was saying there had been some really big, loud, active crowds so far this year. He did say there were a few disappointing ones, but overall I got the impression that it was a little above the usual so far.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote