View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 06:38 PM   #3
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
I hear you. I was just reacting to the way news can be reported now more than the news itself. I think vague news tends to bring out the hopes and fears of people as a reaction, as a generalization.

Given Roddy still hasn't been cleared to jump but says it's progressing, if we assume the gap from being to run and jump and game shape is only a couple weeks, it would be a safe bet his debut won't happen this CALENDER year.
xrobx thanks you for a good save.

Or I apologize to xrobx for misunderstanding what he meant by year.