View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 11:10 AM   #20
muzak

muzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
For example?
I'll give it a try...

He made his billions by rigging an auction and gaining ownership of a mining corporation, getting it at half the price of the highest bid. His company would often not pay their workers for up to 6 months while dropping off rations of old sausage and boiled eggs to live on. His mines polluted the town to where a cloud the size of Germany still hangs over it to this day and when it rains, it's toxic acid rain. It is among the most polluted places on earth today due to his company. The average life span for that region is lessened by 10 years. That's all I can remember aside from hookers in France. He's crooked and obviously doesn't give a damn about his employees, their well being, or the environment.

Here's a little something on it, I'm sure there's more if you dig: http://www.geocurrents.info/index.ph...00.000-07%3A00

Last edited by muzak; 12-09-2010 at 11:14 AM.
muzak is offline   Reply With Quote