View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 01:59 AM   #298
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I didn't know that about Philly. But that just reinforces my feelings. The guy has done this now not once but twice? What a primadonna. As sike said, you got the vibe the whole time he was here that all that mattered to him was those eight or nine innings five days apart.

The more I think about it, I'm glad that he didn't sign back here. Sounds like a clubhouse cancer to me. The minute a team starts going bad, the only question will be where Lee's next stop is.
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote