View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 02:45 AM   #2267
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just211 View Post
he doesnt sound like 5fdp..lol
during the talking parts at first he does a lil.. but Ivan has a great voice all away around.. the problem with that guy is the songs seem to blend together.. other than that one, bulletproof, and erase my scars...they all seem the same... and I hope they go more on the direction of erase my scars in the future.. thats a good song
Just so were clear, I know EB is nowhere near as good as 5fdp. I was just pointing out that he does sound like Ivan a little. On a related note, 5fdp's cover of bad company is one of my favorite covers ever. Since everyone does a ton of covers now, might as well do them well.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote