Thread: Kevin Martin
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 04:14 PM   #124
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
This hasn't really been publicized more than "the Rockets like Haywood" and "the Mavs have always liked Martin". Everything else has been pure conjecture, unless I missed something.

And I would say the Butler trade had a long lead up to it with many stories being written about the Mavs' interest in him.
Are you sure? I don't remember that at all, honestly. I remember long-standing discussions that we were definitely going to trade Howard, but I don't think Butler's name was ever mentioned more than just one of several guys we were potentially interested in. It's different when you start singling a guy out as a "target" or a person of interest on his own.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 12-17-2010 at 04:14 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote