View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 08:57 AM   #566
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHT View Post
I'm ready to give up.

If Roddy comes back and is useful fine, but I think we should all now begin to assume that he won't.

And I really think the Mavs should start dangling him for trade.

There's something seriously wrong here.
I think I just read something that could be even more wrong than Roddy's injury. And I'm not even going into your numbers logic in the second post. Someone else might want to exploit it and send you back to the drawing board...

Roddy's healing process is far from perfect and something to worry about, particularly due to the lack of status updates. However, unless we hear otherwise, there's absolutely no reason to call it a season because of a broken foot in December.

Why being overly pessimistic when there's actually zero evidence (or even a hint) that he'll be out for the season? Roddy isn't the first athlete who is taking more time than expected to come back from an injury. That actually happens every now and again.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote