Thread: Kevin Martin
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 05:22 PM   #167
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Its not just Haywood, it'd be Haywood and Beaubois. No way they do it straight up for Haywood.
I'm not really sure where the Beaubois inclusion is coming from other than speculative stuff. I find it very hard to believe that Roddy will be included.

If something ever materializes, I think Houston would say they want Haywood and then Dallas will say ok, we want Martin. It's the art of a deal, you throw your first option of the best-case deal you'd want to make (basically a silly offer just hoping they'll bite) and then you talk it out to a deal you can settle with.