Thread: Kevin Martin
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 09:02 PM   #184
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Actually, seeing as they have the best (proven) player, I think Houston holds their fair share of card.

For the record, I wouldn't object to Miller coming to Dallas. That is, I do sort of object to Miller if you take my meaning, but as a backup 4/5 I think the Mavs could find some use for him.
You definitely have a point, but Houston has more need of Haywood than we have of Martin (especially with Gortat off the market), so the "better overall player" doesn't have as much leverage as it usually would.

Not that I'm against Miller either - I'm mostly against the word "insist". He'd definitely be a better insurance policy behind Chandler than Mahinmi, and could be useful behind Dirk since Marion would play exclusively at the 3 if Butler is shipped.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote