View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 05:27 PM   #513
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
By the way Chum, I'm 100% sure that is your team...but when I click the link it just says.

"You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)"
Okay, my bad. I did something wrong, I suppose, because I know someone upthread showed an example of how you could link to a league page for public view.

I do believe that you played Kitna today, because he was doubtless the best of the rest available, after you got off the Cutler/McNabb/Fitzy bandwagon. Kudos to you. He had a great fantasy game. (By the by, who would have thunk that Grossman would have had a better one? I haven't looked at the stats, but I'm guessing that he did.)

As a fellow Witten owner, congrats on that. Did you draft him? I have to sprain my elbow patting myself on the back here, because I traded Keller for Witten the week after Romo went down. And I traded LT for VJax (instead of that Charles trade). The only two moves I made...but they paid huge dividends.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote