View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 05:30 PM   #514
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Well I got knocked out of the playoffs last week. In the hardcore league, it's an semi-dynasty auction league. I've sort of been watching QBs that aren't flashy (expensive) and going with guys that can produce and could potentially be cheap guys to keep next year to build with.

Now that I'm out, I'm rolling without a tight end. I went ahead and cut that to get Kolb. Vick is either getting paid in Philly and Kolb will get traded to a team that needs a QB or Vick will get paid somewhere else and Kolb has all of those weapons to play with. I'll have him and he'll be relatively cheap.
Shrewd.

You will have to explain to me, though, how this works. I don't understand the format. Kolb seems like a guy who you would want to bet on going forward, so I don't understand why he would be so readily available. And at that, why would you have to cut a starting TE to get him? What about the bottom-of-the-roster bench slots?

Ohhh...maybe I am getting it. You said "dynasty," as opposed to keeper. Do you keep your whole roster in that format? I'm not familiar with the rules. Seems like a cool idea, though.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote