View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 08:21 PM   #585
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
I misread that a little bit. I thought it was saying that if he passed his tests, he would get some light work on the court immediately. Apparently that time table for getting work on the court is a little bit more indefinite than I thought on first glance.

Oh well, still seems to be heading in the right direction even if it is happening slowly. As long as he gets back on the court healthy, I don't care too much about taking extra time to make sure it's done right.
I'm certainly not trying to be a Negative Nancy, but I'm not expecting one single thing from Beaubois this year. (Ever?...That would be the more pertinent question.)

As for his progress...well, it would almost automatically have to be "heading in the right direction," wouldn't it?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote