View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 11:59 PM   #188
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, I don't remember exactly what I said on Monday but my overall vibe on here was I understood why Orlando made the deals but the deals didn't wow me in terms of putting Orlando from the top. I liked the deal from the Phoenix perspective and I really didn't see the overall need to push for Arenas NOW.

Who really was going to go for Gilbert now? Wait and see what Hedo and Lewis could do together and then decide if you need to pull that trigger or not.

But yeah, our brainwaves are pretty synced where we don't really clash. It might make things boring, but it'd be silly to argue for the sake of arguing lol