View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 01:18 PM   #214
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I would LOVE to get our hands on Hinrich, but I think it only makes sense if Roddy isn't going to come back this year, or if he's going to be limited in his effectiveness.

If Roddy comes back and plays the kind of minutes we expected, you're already trying to split 96 minutes between a minimum of three players, and probably four with Stevenson. Add in Hinrich and it just doesn't work. Hinrich just wouldn't have enough minutes to justify what you'd have to give up for him.

And honestly, I may be crazy, but I'm really, really not interested in trading Stevenson.
That's something I've been thinking about lately - we keep talking about dealing for a quality shooting guard, but we already have too many, especially with Stevenson earning PT... If we wanted to add another guard, we'd have to trade either Terry, Roddy or Stevenson to make the minutes work (unless we're simply adding a backup PG to replace Barea...)

For example, if we traded for someone like Kevin Martin, we'd definitely have to move Terry, seeing as how JET doesn't bring anything different/better to the table - at least Roddy and Stevenson possess skillsets that aren't redundant...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote