View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 06:57 PM   #28
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I'm happy moving threevenson to the 3 so I'd be happy with either a 2 or 3. Wallace would be a coup but he's basically a Marion upgrade.

Sjax is a waste but could pick it up here with dirk

I'd def take iggy or Martin over everything else
S-Jax does take a TON of terrible shots but he is versatile and intense. and can post up smaller players and pass well out of the double if it comes. if he comes cheap (Butler, a pick, filler) we should probably jump on that.

i think Martin, G.Wallace and even Iggy are all preferable to S-Jax but will cost more. it would be counter productive to give up Roddy and/or multiple 1sts. and i think thats the only way you're getting any of those 3. unless you get a 3rd team involved to add young cheap talent for expirings(guys like Anthony Randolph)and that gets tricky.

another issue is none of the guys above are exactly the picture of health. Iggy's out the next 5 games or so.

Last edited by mac222b; 01-02-2011 at 06:57 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote