View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 08:32 PM   #127
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I think it's 10 if SEA wins and 11 if they lose. Washington has the SOS in their favor, I think. I know they would only go to a division (or conference) tiebreaker if the SOS was exactly tied. (Next tiebreaker would be a coin toss, if it came to it.)

We got Ware around 10 or 11, didn't we? And Roy Williams at 7? Hey, maybe that's something.
Ware was 11. We could have picked Shawne Merriman (and he in fact said that the Cowboys told him they would take him). Dodged a bullet there.

You can get good players at 10 - Ware will possibly be in the Hall of Fame one day. But in this draft, there are no players there that help, IMO, with this team's two biggest needs, the secondary and offensive line.