View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 03:55 PM   #6
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
You keep saying the criteria I listed..it's not that complicated, especially given a)Butlers style of play. b) IF he comes back this year he might not even be what he was before the injury.
I don't know what you mean by "it's not that complicated." You listed some criteria, which I agree with. I asked who might be available that meets those criteria. You didn't answer, which is fine, but I'm not complicating the issue. It was a very simple question.

Yeah, we can trade Butler for just "someone." That may well be what we do if he's out for the year. But if there's some possibility he can return, we have to carefully consider whether we want to trade him for someone who does not meet those criteria you listed.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote