View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 10:42 PM   #30
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Wasn't Shawn the third option behind Nash and Amare? How much better would he and we be if actual plays were run for him. Would be a good option to have, especially with his ability to finish above the rim.
I do wish they'd run alley oops for him. I remember him running the Roddy Oop a few times, but they haven't done that for anyone this year. Don't know why they couldn't use someone else (as in Marion, because every other swing player I don't want finishing alley oops) to run that a few times this year. And obviously there are more plays than just the Roddy Oop.

When we first got him, that's what I expected more of with him and Kidd. Them just clicking, on the break but also on backdoor cuts and on defensive breakdowns, such as his man not getting back fast enough. There's been a few times this has happened, but not many.

The Atlanta game last year, when Kidd bumped Woodson when he was on the court...early on, Marion's play is exactly what I wish we'd see some more of. Here's video...most of the Marion stuff is early in the video, but you should watch it all...such a great game.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote