View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 01:42 PM   #25
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
BG...How far away is Dirk, exactly? Does he even take any shootaround? I don't suppose you'd get anyone to give you an estimate at this point...?
"No update on Dirk," Carlisle said. "When Dirk's ready to play, we'll let everybody know when he's ready to play. In the meantime, he's making gradual progress, but that's going to be it. We're not going to have a daily Dirk update, Dirk watch."

That was the response to what exactly Dirk is doing in practice. He walked by us as we were going on the court and he had a good sweat built up...so he's close. My hunch is he's back Thursday.