View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 04:04 PM   #177
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Man, I was hoping for better news after reading his tweet and seeing the picture. A full tear to put him out for the entire season is annoying news. I hope he can come back next season and still be a decent basketball player.

It's unfortunate to see an all around good guy like Caron go down, especially when he's playing on a fairly high level in such a crucial year for this franchise. I honestly believed that we could make a run at a championship with our team. Until last week, we were one of the very best teams in the league, even without Roddy.

A trade seems obligatory now. There's no way we can achieve our goals without another scorer who can strengthen our forward rotation at the same time. Jackson, Wallace, Iggy, Prince, Maggette--hopefully one of those players or someone with comparable skills will be available.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote