View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 05:52 PM   #188
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
I've read it yesterday, it's a good piece, still, what i wrote. I know he is, was, and will be an efficient scorer. Still, he can't finish around the rim (you can look it up the percentages, or ask Kings, Houston fans), he can't pass, has below average handles for a guard, and he's a horrible defender. He gets to the line because he has a very quick first step, and flies after the contact like he stepped on a mine. He can be an impact player under the right circumstances, i just don't see him as a good fit. On the other hand, Roddy's penetration could be very useful for us, even if we ignore his long time potential.
There is absolutely no way Roddy outplays Kevin Martin this season (and probably ever) and, with the lockout looming, this year is all that matters.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote