View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 05:59 PM   #474
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

I just got an email with info about renewing a season mini plan. And while the cost is a little higher, the mini plans are now 20 games instead of 16. And the plans are A LOT more flexible.

Last season, there were I think three plans and none of them included the opening day game. This year, there are four plans where the games are set (one includes opening day) and a fifth where you can choose all the games. And that one is perfect because there are three different types of games I would choose. The first one would be opening day and the rest would be a split between weekend games and Wednesday games for dollar hot dogs.

And the great thing is that I can keep my same seats from 2010 for every plan, except for the fan's choice which is not guaranteed.