View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 01:13 PM   #69
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
Okay, if Roddy and Terry are finishing games, who else is on the court? Chandler, Nowitzki, and Kidd? That's a pretty small lineup.
It is, and it's not ideal, but I think it's better than whatever alternative we have. If you put in Marion for Terry and make the lineup bigger and more traditional, I think we will seriously struggle to get half-court baskets in the final ~6 minutes of games. Ideally, we'd make as many situational substitutions in the final few minutes as we can.

It's sort of a moot point for me, though, because I don't think Roddy is going to be the kind of 4th quarter scorer we need. At least not this year. I think the lineup for closing playoff games will be Chandler-Nowitzki-Marion-Terry-Kidd. I don't think Chandler-Nowitzki-Marion-Roddy-Kidd is going to happen.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 01-07-2011 at 01:16 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote