View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 05:29 AM   #2
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Philip, we are on opposites ends of the life spectrum, you at 18, me at 60. I can really only give you one peace of advice, and that is to seek God. He (and his son) are the only ones that can truly help you.

I have had problems in my life: financial ones, loss of my spouse, loss of my dad, and so many during my working career that they are to numerous to count. But there is only one reason I made it through all that and that is my faith. I will not sit here and preach but try going to the Lords house and put your problems on him.

Heck, I was a Cardinal football fan my whole life, and even they finally made it to a superbowl!

Just know that you will be in many peoples prayers on this board. Good luck Philip, you have friends here who will help you in any way we can.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote