View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 07:36 PM   #7
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
As long as Jersey gets Melo, they are stoked. The team to please has to be Denver. I think Dallas' first goes to Denver so that they get Favors/Morrow/cap relief/atleast 3 first rounders.

I also wonder if Detroit has to give up some picks as it is.

EDIT:

I tried to get us out of Al's 30M contract in exchange for Prince or Villa but no fly zone.
I friggin' love the trade for the Mavs, and it looks to be all good up until you get to the Pistons. They're looking to shred Rips contract, I'm not sure they'd want to take on Harrington's 5 year deal. While Harrington for the MLE is certainly reasonable, it sort of works against what the Pistons are trying to accomplish with the trade.