View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 12:47 AM   #11
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I would be very happy to see Devin back in a Mavericks uniform -- it appears that he has improved his passing and I love his ability to create his own shot and get to the rim (though he seems like a bit of a gunner these days; he'd need to play within himself). I really hope to see J-Kidd play another couple more years for us and I think the two complement each other's game very well. Heck, they can even together quite a bit given Kidd's size and Devin's quickness.

I wouldn't be quite as happy about Al Harrington, but he can create his own shot, score from anywhere on the floor, and rebound. He sounds like he'd be a good enough fit to justify his contract (especially if we shed some salary in the process of getting him).

The only problem with that above trade is that I don't think we're shedding enough salary to get those guys.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote