View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 07:57 PM   #71
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Oh really? They're 9th right now, behind Milwaukee and Indiana. I'd say both those teams are better, especially Milwaukee, which is battling injuries right now. So sure, they could make it, I'm not saying that they can't, but its no lock, and I personally don't think they will. Anyway, 8th in the East is not really that impressive. Need I remind you that more over half the teams in the NBA make the playoffs? Its not exactly an exclusive club.
I'm telling you they will make the playoffs, and Jax isn't going anywhere. Care to make a wager about either? I actually follow the NBA, kid.

* Maybe you don't understand the significance of the playoffs from a business standpoint.

** And they aren't even behind Mil. They are tied for 8th with the same record.

Last edited by CadBane; 01-12-2011 at 08:00 PM.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote