View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 01:20 AM   #85
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I want to do a case study on CadBane.

Most everyone here thinks you're a jerk. People celebrated when you got banned... yet you wanted to be here so bad, still, that you kept making alt accounts. I just can't wrap my mind around that logic. If there was a party going on and I knew everyone there hated me, I wouldn't keep trying to sneak in.

I mean, it can't be for the "great discussion" because you keep implying that everyone here is really stupid. If we're all idiots, I'm sure you can find a better place to discuss basketball.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote