View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 10:35 AM   #97
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
I'm not really an optimistic fan, generally, altough i'm not doom and gloom either. Somewhere in the middle. Right now, i'm not really concerned. I still remember how this team fully healthy is 7-0 against the NBA's best teams this year. I saw something in this team, that made me believe this can be the best Mavs team in team history. That doesn't changed. We all knew we are absolutely s**t without Dirk, didn't we? There is a reason why this guy posted one of the most ridiculous +- numbers in the last few years. He's the MVP, without a shadow of a doubt. I'm not worried, once we get back Dirk and Roddy, we will start winning again, and this will be the most dangerous team we ever had. I think they must trade Caron's though...
No kidding - I don't get the doom and gloom when the problem with this team is simple; no Dirk.

We'll start winning again once he gets back, but it is frustrating to see just how bad this team is without him... It doesn't exactly bode for the playoffs - are these guys going to disappear again when they're depended on to step up and help Dirk?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 01-13-2011 at 10:36 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote