View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 01:34 PM   #217
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
Yes, I know that Newman at FS is crazy. Point-by-point, please breakdown all of the players I mentioned and tell me why every single one of them aren't aren't possibilities. Those are the things I would do. I expect that at least one of them is done, which was in reference to the "pipe-dream" comment.
His huge pipe dream comment was about it all taking place. Feel free to ask him as much. His latter sentence was just that, him being amazed if any one of them took place, (i.e. MUCH LESS all of them happening). To not think any ONE thing could happen would not be realistic - sure one of them could happen (despite his amazed comment - I feel he would think that to be the case too).

Bottom line, Newman at FS is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more likely to happen than every single one of your suggestions coming to fruition, of course I think you know that too.